To provide educational opportunities to academically deserving students who meet with the stipulated requirements
- The scholarship is offered by the University of Strathclyde Business School.
- The value of each scholarship shall be RM37,500 by way of half tuition fee waiver
- All courses should be completed in Malaysia at least for the first year.
- The scholarship is for the Strathclyde MBA programme only.
- Each scholarship holder is required to complete the programme between 24 to 72 months
- The scholarships will only be for April 2022 intake
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens or other nationalities currently working and residing in Malaysia
- Applicants must possess good academic results in tertiary education
- Applicants must be 25 years old and above
- Applicants must have at least 5 years of working experience
- Applicants must possess leadership qualities and be self-motivated
- Applicants must abide by the terms and conditions of the Strathclyde MBA Scholarship Programme
The Strathclyde MBA Scholarship Awarding Committee is the final authority for the award of the Scholarship. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. Strathclyde MBA Scholarship Awarding Committee will also consider the award of Bursaries at RM10, 000 each to deserving candidates.
To enquire more on the scholarships, please drop us an email today. Scholarship application is open now until 15th February 2022.